DML:Engine Idle

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 16:22:47 EST

Just an update: I cleaned the air filter, changed the
oil and plugs last weekend. I thought that had fixed
the drop in the idle speed after driving for a while.

Got to work this morning and parked in the lot, and it
dropped to below 500rpm and then back up to 700
several times again. Thought it was going to die out
it went so low. Lights dimmed and everything.

Guess I'm going to have to take it into the stealer to
have it checked out. I don't know what else would be
causing this.

=====
Phil
2000 4x4 CC 4.7L