Re: DML:Engine Idle

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 07:29:44 EST

I used to have this problem annually with my Daytona's. The Automatic Idle
Speed (AIS) motor needed to be cleaned. You can either remove it from the
throttle body and clean it with carb cleaner or use the wand on the carb
cleaner to spray into the bypass port on the upstream side of the throttle
blade, not as effetive as taking the AIS moter off but certainly eaisier.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4