Tranny rebuild prices..

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 21:15:18 EST

Guys not sure what Im going to have to do to this DAK of mine, but so far(2
shops) are talking rebuild of my tranny. One wouldn't quote me until he had
it opened, I wouldn't fall for that. The other was talking about $1400 and
change.. OUCH!

What are some prices you guys have paid for tranny rebuilds on the 42/44's

TIA,

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give.

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---