Re: Tranny rebuild prices..

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 21:49:31 EST

Bill-- I am on my 3rd rebuilt blown out trans... instead of going for a 4th--- I went with a Power Demon from PD Transmission in Houston, TX. They have various levels of reman'd transmissions--- from an OE spec unit, to a full race trans. I went for the race trans--- I'll let you all know how it turns out, the installation should be finished tonight. Comes with a 1 year, 18k mile warranty-- that's part and labor. Something no one else would offer in the same price range. Give a Robert a call 713-937-8200, tell him Sam from SOCALDAKOTA referred you...and see what he can do for you.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292