Re: RE: OMG, my wipers are having seizures

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 21:55:54 EST

""Bernd D. Ratsch"" <fasstdak@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The intermittent function is through the multi-function switch.
>
> - Bernd

OMG, ARE YOU SURE???? Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought it was
done by a combination of subliminal messaging and smoke and mirrors.

Does anyone have any ideas on what a potential cause of erratic intermittent
intervals would be other than to replace the switch for like $80? I guess
what I'm looking for here is whether this intermittent intermittent setting
(okay, that just sounds wrong but meh...) is a sign of impending doom for
the switch. Has anyone else experienced this symptom immediately before a
failure? Is this commonplace and something I shouldn't really worry about?
The only reason I ask is because if this thing is going to die, I'd rather
pick up the part now and have it just in case, rather than having the thing
die in a monsoon and then have it be on national backorder or something.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L