Re: 2005 Dakota- Making me REALLY like my 98

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 22:29:16 EST

Looking at those pics of the interior, reminds me of
the old GM trucks with the flat dashboard.
With the reduction in gauges, I'm surprised they
didn't go to digital ones. Of course, then they'd
really be hard pressed to fill in all that space! :)

In those pics, there doesn't seem to be much ground
clearance, esp for a 4x4. Hard to tell tho with
nothing around it.

Gah, you guys are going to make me go into the stealer
and park my truck next to one and do a real
comparison! ;)

=====
Phil
2000 4x4 CC 4.7L