Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: OMG, my wipers are having seizures

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 10:55:54 EST

"Josh Battles" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote:
: <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
:>
:> Here's the switch at Tenafly: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B855257

: Thanks for doing all the legwork for me Jon!

  Sure thing. :-)

:> Unfortunately, they don't seem to list the part numbers, and doing a
:> part number search on that part number didn't turn up anything. Anyway,
:> thought I would post that link in case its useful. I know Josh would
:> be too lazy (and proud of it) to look it up for himself. ;-) So
:> there ya go, Josh. :-)

: I don't know that I would be too lazy to do it myself, I think it's more of
: a "whenever i get around to it" kind of thing. Usually that happens after
: I've lost the part number, so I'll probably be asking for it again anyway.

  Hmmm, I might be mistaken. Seems like I recall a thread a little
while back where a bunch of folks were trying to convince everyone
else that they were the most lazy (without actually using any effort
of course) ;-) Can't seem to find it now, but I seem to recall you
were a prime contender. :-)

: If I can't find it locally around here for under $50, it looks like I'll be
: mail-ordering it. On a side note, now that Koller Dodge has been bought by
: Naperville Jeep, they don't sell parts on the web anymore. :-( Bummer.

  Yeah, that sucks - it was a pretty good resource, I used it
on occasion to look up part numbers, etc. (And of course purchased
some stuff from 'em too as their prices were very good.) Tenafly's
site is nice from the aspect that many parts have an illustration
associated with them, but it does have some drawbacks too.

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'