Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: OMG, my wipers are having seizures

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 12:18:55 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message

> Hmmm, I might be mistaken. Seems like I recall a thread a little
> while back where a bunch of folks were trying to convince everyone
> else that they were the most lazy (without actually using any effort
> of course) ;-) Can't seem to find it now, but I seem to recall you
> were a prime contender. :-)

Hmmm... Let me know when you find it, I'd like to read it. ;-)

> : If I can't find it locally around here for under $50, it looks like I'll
be
> : mail-ordering it. On a side note, now that Koller Dodge has been bought
by
> : Naperville Jeep, they don't sell parts on the web anymore. :-( Bummer.
>

> Yeah, that sucks - it was a pretty good resource, I used it
> on occasion to look up part numbers, etc. (And of course purchased
> some stuff from 'em too as their prices were very good.) Tenafly's
> site is nice from the aspect that many parts have an illustration
> associated with them, but it does have some drawbacks too.

Koller was especially nice for me, they're only about a 30 minute drive from
where I live. I'd order online at the discount and just note that I would
be picking up the part in the next few days to save on shipping. It was a
sweet deal, especially because I work when their parts department is open,
so I sent my girlfriend Sara every time. :-)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L