Re: It's not bad at all!!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 22:30:54 EST

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:50:49 -0500, ghedlin@theramp.net (Gary Hedlin)
wrote:
>http://www.garyhedlin.com/05DAK.html
>
>I like it. The "spy shots" or any other pics don't do it justice. It looks
>very nice when youre looking at the truck itself. The front end is not bad
>either. If it was painted instead of chrome, it would look better.

I agree. These make it look a lot better. The only major problem I
have is the tail lights. Someone will make aftermarket ones, though.

I also agree with you about the chrome. It does not match at all to
have only that part of the bumper done in chrome and have the rest of
the front fascia painted. Just dumb, but nothing that can't be fixed
still. The black truck looks much better in that respect. That would
seriously look good with a nice hood scoop (and I'm not just saying
that because you posted the pics :) ).

I will probably buy a 2006, maybe the first of the 2007s... I should
be about due for a new truck by then. And it'll give them time to
work out the kinks in the new one.

>Enjoy the pics!!

Thanks for the pics, Gary.