Re: Cell Phone Mount

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 23:36:43 EST

On Feb 6, 2004, at 3:35 PM, Craig Rash wrote:

> OK. I would like to mount my cell phone on the dash somewhere. I'm
> having
> trouble finding a good location/mounting kit. I don't want to put
> holes
> anywhere and doublesided tape and/or velcro is not an option. I would
> be
> interested in seeing pics of mounted cell phones in daks, or even just
> some
> ideas.
> TIA
> Craig Rash
> Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
> See details and pics at:
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm

Check at the Dodge dealer. They have custom mounts for various vehicles
for an OEM look. Might be what you are looking for or not but it's
worth a check. I still have the one I bought for my "01 when I had it
but never got around to putting it in. That one used two existing screw
for the trim on the dash.

Jeff Durling