RE: FW: new car suggestions

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 06:31:07 EST

Tim, we bought my wife a Liberty Renegade and really like it so far. My
wife drives a lot in her business and it has been ideal for her. I like
that the 4WD is there for her in case she gets caught in some bad weather
conditions. Its nimble, has enough power, and the right size for her. We
don't have kids to haul around, but have room if we do carry other people.
She previously had a 2000 Montero Sport, which did a pretty good job, but
was underpowered. The Liberty does not get as good gas mileage, but I think
it is because it is so much heavier.
Just my two cents,

Rascal