FW: new car suggestions

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 22:44:08 EST

ok, I know this is a bit off topic from Dakota's but I know some of you guys
and know I can trust this group.

My fiancées car (1999 cavalier) is on it's last leg, it has a leaking head
gasket and is over 100K miles. It has some other problems that I won't get
into.

We are considering getting a new car for her. I am considering neon sxt,
stratus 4-dr sxt, liberty 4x4. Which would your guys consider for a GOOD
vehicle that will last and is made well and still economic. I have heard
some questionable things about the neons. The thing is she drives 20-30
miles a day and this will also be our vehicle that we drive distances for
family and such since my dak isn't the roomiest. Any suggestions outside
the list I have made is welcome as well, so long as it's not a ferd [Tim
Althoff] .

Tim Althoff
99 RC 3.9 V6 SY
www.yllwdkta.com