Re: FW: new car suggestions

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 11:39:49 EST

Dude, weren't you watching the Super Bowl...?

Dodge Magnum sedan!!!

http://www.dodge.com/magnum/index.html?context=homepage&type=promo2

In a message dated 2/8/04 7:47:35 PM, talthoff@yllwdkta.com writes:

<<

ok, I know this is a bit off topic from Dakota's but I know some of you guys

and know I can trust this group.

My fiancées car (1999 cavalier) is on it's last leg, it has a leaking head

gasket and is over 100K miles. It has some other problems that I won't get

into.

We are considering getting a new car for her. I am considering neon sxt,

stratus 4-dr sxt, liberty 4x4. Which would your guys consider for a GOOD

vehicle that will last and is made well and still economic. I have heard

some questionable things about the neons. The thing is she drives 20-30

miles a day and this will also be our vehicle that we drive distances for

family and such since my dak isn't the roomiest. Any suggestions outside

the list I have made is welcome as well, so long as it's not a ferd [Tim

Althoff] .

Tim Althoff

99 RC 3.9 V6 SY

www.yllwdkta.com >>