Re: Engine light on... what next?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 17:58:30 EST

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:31:17 -0500, andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote:

> Which means she's under warranty, so you go straight to the dealer.
>
> Probably a wet sensor. I think I got this code from The Pit. It'll
> probably come up with nothing at the dealer after it's had some time to
> dry out. Have you noticed if you're getting any gears other than 2 and
> 3?

I think I had that happen to me last Friday. Just under 15k on my truck and
tghe engine light came on. I pulled the code and it said the upstream O2
sensor was shorting to ground. It was real wet on my way home so I figured
that was the problem. It eventually turned off by about 1pm on Saturday.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota