RE: Shipping Large Things

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 18:30:23 EST

If you can crate it up yourself, it may be more economical to crate everything togeather and ship one large crate via truk freight than sending some via ups, and other stuff separately. Probably the most economical may turn out to be taking a vacation with a U-haul truck... although I would suggest it be him rather than you...

>>> gcouriel@bellsouth.net 02/09/04 03:13PM >>>

if the item is too big (like the transmission or engine) you may want to
send it through a freight company. however, smaller things can probably be
boxed up and sent UPS (including the wheels/tires).

Gabriel Couriel