Shipping Large Things

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 15:04:57 EST

I'm trying to sell a number of things to a gentleman in Texas (parts from my
former '71 Duster project...paying for most of my Dakota, there's the Dak
content lol). Along with other things I'm sending a K-frame, a set of
wheels and tires, bumpers, possibly a transmission...what is the most
economical way of sending these things? I've never dealt with anything of
this proportion before, hoping someone else has and can save some time,
money and headaches..thanks guys,

Travis

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx