Re: RE: Re: Mopar Ed, Makin a comeback. WOOT!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 15:21:14 EST

And if you think I'm an elistist snob (reading through some of the archive
you directed me to), ask Brett Forehand. A Gen II buddy.

Not to mention my ability to raise hell with the local R/T guys with my 98
Sport that used to shame many at the local track with nothing more than
headers/exhaust, CalTracs, and a replacement clutch.

I drive several Dakotas. SOme happen to be R/Ts.
TonyC