R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 22:51:55 EDT

Its funny that this subject came up because we were discussing this very
same subject at Milan Dragway today. I think its real sad that all Dakota
owners can't get along.

I felt a little snubbed when the R/T guys had a meet in Michigan and didn't
even invite any other Dakotas. This is very insulting that R/T owners belong
to both the R/T list and the Dakota list, show up to Dakota meets, but we
are not are not invited at all to any of their meets or to sign up on their
list.

Your response is very typical. Even at the track tonight there were a few
R/T's and both mine and Sam's 95 Dakotas. The R/T owners acted like they had
better Dakotas than we had! But guess which two Dakotas were running over a
second faster than any of the R/T's.

When I organized the Milan meet last year (under "Milan Meet" on my
webpage), half of the Dakotas were R/T's. Nobody even considered excluding
any R/T Dakotas (notice the key word in that last sentence, "Dakotas"). I
still am a little angry that I was not invited to the R/T meet in Michigan
this year. Just think about how good the meet could have been with twice as
many Dakotas!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html