Re: Mopar Ed, Makin a comeback. WOOT!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 17:14:20 EST

Ed Estoppey wrote:
> Hey all,
> some of ya know might know me from a couple years back when I had a 98 RC IB
> V6 Dak.. Well now Im back and a proud owner of a slightly used 2K CC IB R/T.
> I look forward to chattin up with some of my oal buddies on the list here.
> YEAAAA!!!! it feels good to be back!
>
> Mopar Ed (Ed Estoppey, Brampton, Ontario)

The Lone Ranger Killer returns!! Welcome back Ed! Don't think ya know
me - as we havn't met. Will you have any plans for attending the 6th
DML BBQ this July? Rumor has it, this BBQ will be more insane than last
years... last year the Usual Suspects, and some new faces, spent the
wee morning hours winching my truck out of the pond at the bottom of the
hill heh..

http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/dml/bbq5/albums/christine/index.html

We let Josh attend last year - so an R/T is welcome for sure!

  [mad dash for nearest foxhole]