Re: Mopar Ed, Makin a comeback. WOOT!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 18:49:52 EST

At 05:14 PM 2/10/04, you wrote:
>The Lone Ranger Killer returns!! Welcome back Ed! Don't think ya know me
> - as we havn't met. Will you have any plans for attending the 6th DML BBQ
>this July? Rumor has it, this BBQ will be more insane than last
>years... last
>year the Usual Suspects, and some new faces, spent the wee morning hours
>winching my truck out of the pond at the bottom of the hill heh..
>Terrible Tom

The attendees (Jason & Norah, Jim, yours truly) of the 1st DML Donut & Angels
Meet held on Sat. Feb. 7, 2004 at DML headquarters didn't need the pond for
winching. We managed just fine going down that road that Jon calls a
driveway :-P
After about two hours of towing and winching and the use of two different
vehicles
by Jon, we managed to rescue one of the vehicles (not saying whose). Jason
in his underpowered 95 4x4 V6 manage just fine but a certain red one remains
in Forestville :-(

"Dakless" Bob