Re: Re: RE: Shipping Large Things

From: Russell Yee (rkyee02@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 19:35:26 EST

Forward Air is the cheapest shipping method I have found for large items. I
just received some tires & rims from CA and it took about 5 days. You'll
have to drop off at your local terminal and the buyer will have to pick it
up at his. I usually pallet things that I send (axles, etc), but if you're
worried about cosmetic damage you could rent a shipping crate from them.
Can't remember off hand how much that'll cost but your local Forward Air guy
can tell you. Beware that FA doesn't take credit cards or cash. Strictly
money orders or certified checks. When you check out where your FA terminal
is, also search for the nearest post office!

            Russ