Winter Shenanigans @ Jons: Was Mopar Ed

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 20:13:53 EST

Bob Tom wrote:

> The attendees (Jason & Norah, Jim, yours truly) of the 1st DML Donut &
> Angels
> Meet held on Sat. Feb. 7, 2004 at DML headquarters didn't need the
pond for
> winching. We managed just fine going down that road that Jon calls a
> driveway :-P
> After about two hours of towing and winching and the use of two
> different vehicles
> by Jon, we managed to rescue one of the vehicles (not saying whose).
  Jason
> in his underpowered 95 4x4 V6 manage just fine but a certain red one
remains
> in Forestville :-(
>
> "Dakless" Bob

Hmm - ok - lemme get this straight - Jason and Norah made it out fine -
I'm assuming because Jon was pulling trucks - he was not stuck... This
means Jim got stuck LOL Was he driving the Caddie or the Dak? How did
you manage to get your drag strip queen stuck in Steiger Snow Bob?!
What Shenanigans were you guys up to!? Where are the pics!?