RE: RE: 6 Speed Manual Dakota

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 10:34:55 EST

Be weary about the kits that havent been tested yet. Check out
www.dakotausa.com under the tranny section for the horror of the first t56
4.7 kit....

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com>
>To: "'dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net'" <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: RE: 6 Speed Manual Dakota
>Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:09:15 -0500
>

>Will,
>Its not a 6-speed, but contact Shafi Keisler, at Keisler Automotive
>Engineering, 2216-B W. Gov. John Sevier Hwy., Knoxville, TN 37920
>865-609-8187. Website: www.keislerauto.com
>
>Let him know I referred you to him. I get nothing out of it other than his
>knowing I"m helping him out. Last year he developed a 650hp Tremec
>5-speed,
>that will work with any 3.9L, 4.7L, 5.2L Dakota. Comes up out of the stock
>shifter hole w/o any modification required. If you don't find any pictures
>on the website, email me. I'll send you a couple.
>Rich - Ashburn, VA

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/