Re: Winter Shenanigans @ Jons: Was Mopar Ed

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 10:11:50 EST

CRIPES!! Now, I KNOW for a fact Jon has access to SAND.....What did you say you were doing again? I just think Jon's Garage is a venus-DAK-trap....

>>> tigers@bserv.com 02/10/04 09:00PM >>>

At 08:13 PM 2/10/04, you wrote:
>This means Jim got stuck LOL Was he driving the Caddie or the Dak?

Caddie :-) Really does nice donuts and making angels :-P

>How did you manage to get your drag strip queen stuck in Steiger Snow
>Bob?!

Snow? The ICE on the driveway was smoother than those in indoor hockey
rinks! Of course, backing the passenger side into a huge snowbank didn't
help either :-( Now, the only 13 sec., Ont. Gen III, club cab, na 318
is in NY :-(

>What Shenanigans were you guys up to!?

We were just passing by and decided to stop in :-) That's my story,
and I'm sticking with it!

>Where are the pics!?

They will never see the light of day!

P.S. Not a good idea to have a winter DML meet :-O

Bob