Re: Body Lifts - Gen II

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 13:40:28 EST

Hey Travis, I had the Trailmaster 3" body lift on my '93 4x4, with 32x12.50
BFG MT's, looked awesome. I have a pic of it if you'd like to see. It's
not from the side, but it didn't look bad at all. I think Dakotas are one
of the few trucks that can get away with a body lift.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
12.12@114.63