Body Lifts - Gen II

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 20:04:47 EST

I think I'm going to do a body lift once my tax return shows up. I hear
there's a 3" trailmaster kit out for the Gen II's, I've yet to actually find
one for sale, and there's also the Performance Accessories 2" that is all
over the place. I've seen a picture of A truck with a 2" B/L but no gen2
with a 3". I fear the '90s GM frame syndrome if I do actually find one of
those 3" kits though (I hear they are also close to $200?). I'd like to see
one just so I can decide for myself. Also: tire size. 31's should be safe
with a 2" B/L right? How about 32's? I'd get AT's as well, do waaay too
much highway driving for mud tires and I hear that makes a difference on fit
(lugs on a 32" MT will stick out more than on a 32" AT). That's all I've
got for now. Thanks guys..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4 Std Cab Short Bed