Re: Andy's security

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 14:34:45 EST

there you go gettin all technical on me... You know what i was trying to tease you about, bonehead.. sheesh, can't even poke a little fun, guess I should go back to talking about that stupid looking 2005 dak...

>>> andylevy@yahoo.com 02/14/04 08:23 AM >>>

In article <s02cf2e8.032@mail.dhs.state.il.us>, DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us ("BARRY
OLIVER") writes:

> Uh andy, do you really need to encrypt your Emails to the DML?? I understand
being security conscious and all, but, really....

I don't encrypt them. If they were encrypted, no one could read them. They're
just PGP-signed.