Re: spray in bedliner

From: Kevin S. (ksellstr@softcom.nospam.net)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 16:38:02 EST

Had Rhino do it last summer for $350 under or $400 over - whic seems to
be the going price in California.

I had Line-X in the last truck, like the Rhino much better. Their cust.
service is much nicer (all depends on the local store a lot) and the
liner is softer and less abrasive. It keeps things from sliding just as
well but doesn't scrath my stuff or my knees as bad.

As for service, Line-X is very particular about having any repairs made
by the dealer who installed it while Rhino is much more flexible (I
moved and Line-X wanted me to drive 200 miles to the dealer rather than
take it 20 iles to the local guy).

Either is good, just different.

Kevin

--
Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB      E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2, '69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized Rockhopper A1FS