RE: Re: RE: Re: race prep questions

From: Gabriel Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 16:39:58 EST

thanks for the advice guys. i was thinking of getting a cover, but wasn't
sure which one would be the best cover to get. i'll be getting a soft cover
(aluminum rails and soft fabric) eventually.

for this trip, i'm gonna leave the tailgate at home, along with the spare
tire, and all the loose crap i have laying around inside. i'm only gonna
have 1/8-1/4 tank of gas, along with my flashlight and camera. i'll be
having some serious fun, as the truck has really come alive with the
superchips and tuneup (plugs and wires). let's see how low in the 16's i
can reach (and it's gonna be cool, around 60-65deg., with little humidity).

Gabe Couriel