Re: RE: Help locating a used Dak in FL

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 19:31:36 EST

andy levy wrote:

> He's pretty open, really. I told him he'd prefer a CC. He found this
> on Autotrader.com - anyone near Niceville who might be able to check it
> out? He's about an hour away and couldn't get up there until the
> weekend. So far the truck checks out clean on its history.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/29lue

Heh... truck looks nearly like mine... Just a CC... and the black moulding.

http://www3.telus.net/montypython/passenger%20side%20small.JPG

It'd be a good vehicle. Unless he really plans to go off-roading, try
and steer him away from a 4wd, just a waste of gas lugging that around
on the road. IMO, anyway.