Re: spray in bedliner

From: DR CHALLENGER (drchallenger@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 20:23:02 EST

I have a friend who does drawing of musclecars and sells them. He had a
vendor spot at all the Carlisle events, Chryslers, All ford, and all GM. A
GM lawyer stoped at his both and told him he can't draw GM cars, they are
copyrighted. He was told if he continued GM would start legal actions.

>From: andylevy@yahoo.com
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: spray in bedliner
>Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:34:30 +0000 (UTC)
>
>In article
><0F45A7A5E62CD211B8CC0008C7A402F0213E52DE@ftwntexmp002.bnsf.com>,

> > about the
> > >
> > >That's just plain stupid. Why would they do that? I can see wanting
> > >to protect your trademark, but why go through the trouble when it's
> > >promoting your product? What's next, are they going to go after the
> > >little sign shop that made the ram's head decals I bought?
> > >
> > >- -Bill
> >
> > I wanted to get some ram heads cut in vinyl to resell and the sign shop
> > asked me about trademark infringement / copyrights approval to do it.
>What's
> > the little guy to do???
>
>How about obey the law? The guy at shop was just trying to protect his
>business. He'd rather lose your $100 of business than have Dodge shut him
>down
>entirely.

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx