RE: Tool Box price

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 00:57:45 EST

<<<
Subject: DML: Tool Box price

I had a deep toolbox for my 1999 and 2001 dak club cab, now I have a 2004
dak quad.
I paid $250 for the deep but the same place is telling me $410 for shallow
toolbox for the quad.
Is this common, if not where is the best national place to buy and what size
requirements would I need?

I got a black powdercoated Dee Zee Competator Series tool box for $200
(single lid, built like a UWS with the fully reinforced lid rather than the
cheapo Delta crap, but with a different latch, I love it and for the price I
love it even more). I get mine from Rural King (farm supply place), this is
the second one I got at this price over 2 years, not an error! By far the
absolute cheapest I have found. Truck accessory places wanted at least $100
more for the same box. Don't know if these exist near you but it's worth a
look/websearch. Hope this helps..

Travis

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/