Re: RE: Amsoil in Manual tranny? WAS: RedLine MTL in T-case???

From: Kevin S. (ksellstr@softcom.nospam.net)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 23:46:26 EST

Agreed. I now use nothing but. It even smoothed things out in the old
NV435 and the old Int'l monster I used to have.

Hey, maybe enough of this can fix all our woes, cure cancer, end wars,
and resolve the old toilet seat issue.

Kevin

--
Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB      E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2, '69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized Rockhopper A1FS