Re: more power an better mileage???

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 09:06:28 EST

When I was a private pilot student at THE Ohio State University, there would
regularly several people per day coming in for avgas for racing during the
summer. It's cheaper than the 76 or Sunoco at the track. Keep in mind that
it's leaded, 100/130 octane (depending on the test they use), and it's
tinted blue. You don't want to use the pink stuff. It's 80 octane and
rarely used in modern engines.