RE: DML Digest V5 #1650

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 13:08:47 EST

> > >Does anyone know if Proglass is still on the go? I have one of their
> > >hoods
> > >but I need a airbox for it cause its Uncut (cause it was on a v6er) ,
>so
> > now
> > >I need the parts. The website www.profinish-proglass.com is down and I
> > >have
> > >no contact Info for Terry himself. Can anyone shed some light on this?
> > >
> > >thx
> > >MoparEd

As Stated Terry is still in business, he just creates the hoods, roll pans,
and valances, puts them on an always awesome truck and then after a few are
sold and he makes them, he sells the designs to Keystone. The Turbo F-150
is one of his more recent projects, I've seen it in person a few times, very
nice ride, must see in person to really appreciate the CF in the hood and
guages built into the cowling. His most recent project is the Lil' Red
Express truck (TURBO on a HEMI) that's making it rounds and I've heard it'll
be in a magazine really soon. Hope this is informative, feel free to e-mail
me if you've got/want more info, I can usually find it. I have met Terry a
few times and know some people who talk to him regularly.

Zach
92dakotahd
92 CC 3.9L 2WD Auto 159K

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx