Re: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: Used MP PCM

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 22:59:23 EST

Well sh!t, being a 97 v6 for the time being you are SOL when it comes to a
performance computer. The superchips only works on 98 and ups and at the
current time there is no one flashing v6 pcms unless you feel comfortable
about sending it to mexico to ase....

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: Peter Grace <pgrace@fierymoon.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: DML: Used MP PCM
>Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:44:46 -0500

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.