2 Daks for sale

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 23:29:38 EST

list-
I noticed today near where I work there are two Daks for sale. One Gen III
and one Gen II. I think the Gen II might be a 95 model. I do know it has a
V6 and 5 speed. 163k miles. All vinyl interior, no carpet, paint is a bit
rough, and some dings here and there. Long bed. Great tires, steel wheels.

The Gen III has a 5 speed, and the body and paint is in the same general
condition. Vinyl interior. Don't know which engine it has or how many miles.
Both trucks are red and have the roofs painted white. These were used as
company vehicles for an exterminating company. The glue is still visible
where the stickers were.
I have not looked any further at these trucks other than to look in the
window.
I don't know how much this person wants for these trucks, but if anyone is
interested, I would be happy to take a look. Vehicles are in St. Charles, MO
(STL metro)
I may grab the digital camera and snap a few pics if anyone is interested.

All the usual disclaimers, etc.

Jon
STL MO