Re: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: Used MP PCM

From: Peter Grace (pgrace@fierymoon.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 23:14:55 EST

Does that mean to say you're not a fan of the trans-go kit? The
trans-go kit shows all these washers and gaskets and such which lead me
to believe it's a hardware kit -- or is it?

It only slips like that when I'm power accelerating, my guess is I'm
just pushing the little guy too hard sometimes. I've recently gotten
into the habit of switching off OD on the fly when I'm on seriously
steep hills - is that a good or a bad idea?

As for these ASE guys, is there a site for them? I'd be interested in
seeing what they've got.

Thanks,
Pete