Re: WooHoo! A heavy hauler DAK!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 15:12:08 EST

So excellent... total tonage per load being pulled/hauled, was 7 ton. My
buddies dual axle dump trailer was rated for 6-tons and of course the 1-ton
bed load(figured that out yesterday). Truck struggled to hit the 55mph
mark, but witha v-6 still, held it and stopped rather well with the assist
of the elec. brake on his dump bed. Hated I had to go and install the brake
module, but I couldn't imagine trying stop the weight of 4 DAKs on just my
brakes. All in all, I hauled in 21-tons of rock today in 3 trips running
me(other than gas), just about $170.

Anyway, now I have a not so sloppy parking spot for my wifes car, DAK parks
in the mud..

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red