Re: REContaminated oil

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 13:20:11 EST

james.zito@ps.ge.com said:

> First off buy a damn snow shovel.

Gee, guess what? I live in Canada, and I've actually already got a snow
shovel. A shovel which, by the way, happens to be softer than that
iceberg in the driveway. That's right... it's not snow, it's ice. I
drove over it the other day and didn't even make a dent. If you want
proof, I'll go park up on it and get another picture. That isn't coming
out of there without a pickaxe, and I'm not particularly inclined to put
that much work in to something that'll melt on its own in a couple of
months anyway.

You want that crap shoveled? Get your ass over here and start shoveling,
otherwise I don't want to hear about it.

> Second it only takes about 20 minutes to change the oil.

Plus the time to drive to the store to get all the supplies, plus the time
to figure out how and where to recycle the used oil (and probably pay a
recycling fee), plus the time to lube the chassis, plus the time to put
everything away when I'm done (assuming everything goes smoothly).
Considering a standard oil change is $20-25, and it would cost me about
$15 to do it myself, I don't see how it's worth the hassle.

> Third u don't need to lift the truck to change it.

I never said I did.

> Fourth have Nora do it.....................

I think she'll tell you "Not bloody likely."