Re: Now stroked 4.7 ? was Re: 4.7 HO cams

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 18:21:05 EST

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:56:46 -0500, andy-dml@levyclan.us (andy levy)
wrote:
>| Just give AMG a crack at the 4.7. I'm sure they can whip up something.
>| Ofcourse then it will cost you both arms and legs
>
>hmmmm...might be tough to drive my 5-speed with no limbs.

Don't worry, they'll just rig it up with one of their automatic
driving systems from one of the other MB divisions.

I haven't heard anything about it for at least 7 or 8 years, but they
had a giant boxy van built by Mercedes that had cameras and other
video sensors all over the outside of it and it would drive itself by
"reading" the lines on the road and monitoring the positions of other
cars.

-Bill