RE: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: Used MP PCM

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 21:16:30 EST

UGH! That's scary!

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of greg conner
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 7:49 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: DML: Used MP PCM

ASE has now moved to mexico. I sent them an email a few months ago asking
if they were still taking US business. I received an email back 5 weeks
later, in broken english asking for me to take a picture of the outside of
my pcm. He just needed a picture of it to figure out if he could chip it or

not. Personally I'd stay away.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <fasstdak@hotmail.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: RE: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: DML: Used MP PCM
>Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:03:23 -0600
>

>I'm a huge fan of the TransGo kits (for a long time now). They're
>still
>the
>leader on shift kits (as they are the originators) and what APS does with
>the standard TransGo kit plus their custom parts is incredible.
>
>Turning off OD when towing or under heavy load is a good thing.
>
>http://www.asechips.com
>
>- Bernd

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!