Re: Gen-II Door Handle Question; Help!

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 03:51:58 EST

Hey Rich,

Dont know how many dealers you have down there, but I needed the same thing for my 93 Dak. Went down to the dealer and he just gave 2 of them to me. Later that year I got two of the plastic clips that keep the handle lever together from the same dealer.

My point is the dealers have them, but they may not show them in the parts computer for sale. The mechanics actually had them in my case, in a little odds & ends case they kept of discontinued parts (this was 2001 I got them for a 93).

Worth a shot. Good luck.
Mike Styer
93 Dak (sold to DML member)
96 Ram (should have kept the Dak)