Re: Re: Anyone with a Quickor rear sway bar.

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 15:14:42 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

> Yeah, I've got the rear bar, it goes behind the diff. I had no problems
> with them, they sent me the parts to mount it all up (since i had no stock
> rear bar) and it fit great right from the getgo. I waited a LONG time to
> get an email response from them, but once I ordered I had the bar in just
> over a month. I was in no hurry though...

Hrm... I guess I'll find out soon enough whether I put the bar in wrong.
  Just gotta find me a speed bump. I installed the bar according to the
the illustration they sent with the rear bar, so hopefully they're
competent enough to do that. They had all the mounting hardware I would
need, and they even welded up and threw in a couple brackets for
mounting the front swaybar to the frame, which was nice.

> I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experiance with them, I was pretty
> pleased with customer service, and the product was great.

Yeah. I am too. The front rubs like no tomorrow (I get a turn and a
half out of the steering wheel now that I have the outboard offset
wheels and my 235/70 tires,) and they STILL haven't responded to my
complaints in any meaningful way. I would probably be satisfied with a
"yeah, we fucked up," but no. Anyway, I won't ever be buying anything
from them again.