Re: Anyone with a Quickor rear sway bar.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 12:00:18 EST

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message

> I think Josh has one, but anyway. I'm curious as to what the routing of
> the bar is. I realize that those with Gen III trucks might be
> different, since those trucks had rear swaybars as an option. Mine is
> forward on the axle, with the endlinks facing the front. My big concern
> is whether the routing, which goes forward up by the yoke end of the
> diff, will cause problems with the bar smacking into the diff when the
> suspension compresses. I really hope not, or else Quickor will NEVER
> hear the end of it.

Yeah, I've got the rear bar, it goes behind the diff. I had no problems
with them, they sent me the parts to mount it all up (since i had no stock
rear bar) and it fit great right from the getgo. I waited a LONG time to
get an email response from them, but once I ordered I had the bar in just
over a month. I was in no hurry though...

> On a side note, never deal with Quickor. It took 4 months to get my
> front and rear swaybars from them, and when I did get them, the front
> one didn't fit properly. As for the back one, it fit, after I re-routed
> the park brake cables.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experiance with them, I was pretty
pleased with customer service, and the product was great.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L