Re: 255/60-15 On A Gen II

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 23:23:36 EST

My hard way wasn't nearly as BAD as what happenned to your Ram 2 years ago!

I just lost a tire or two to my bad luck and stupidity!

Just for additional info for ya' my 96' used a pair of 2" Western Chassis
spindles, Ground Force shocks on the front with a pair of
16x7 Polished Boyds Stars shod in 225-60-16 Cooper Lifeliners STE's
The Boyds had a 4 3/4" backspacing as I recall......

The rear used a set of Chrisholm suspension 2" drop leaves with a
pair of EXTRUDED aluminum 2" blocks with the correction angle built
in........total of 4" drop on the rear.

I had a set of 16x8's with 235-60-16 Coopers on the rear with another set of
Ground Force shocks.........

EXCELLENT RIDE and handled GREAT for a Dakota with no sway bars!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com