RE: Re: Autolites & gas mileage

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 10:32:06 EST

Tip design also comes into play on detonation...that's already been proven
and discussed (numerous times) on the DML and other related forums.

The main reason for going with the 3923's (or 3924's) is for detonation and
slightly more power overall (and yes, the standard tip plugs do make a
little bit more power over the Extended "Special Power-Tip" plugs).

Jon Smith can vouch for that one...old dyno sheets his website (and many
others have found the same).

- Bernd