Re: Re: Autolites & gas mileage

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 08:54:56 EST

dave, found that out first hand with my capri 5.0.
I went with NGK's Tr55-1 "V-power" tips. took a plug out and it showed it
was running hot.

I went to the autoparts store and ordered a couple different sets of plugs
to see which one works best. For know I installed the autolite equivalent
but one range colder. I'll keep these in for a few gas tanks. then look at
them. then try the others.

I think that autolites maybe a better plug for the daks. and that's why I
thought there was more power.