Re: tint on the GenII sliding window

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 16:32:40 EST

Comptency of the person doing the job should be questioned? My 91 Dak was
done at the dealers in 92 with full coverage on all windows, when drying
occurs there is shrinkage which must be allowed for with overlap.
My truck is in DML pictures section K Jim Knox which does show the the rear
window, although not very close!

Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318 LA Original Owner