(no subject)

From: DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 09:48:49 EST

)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:48:13 -0600
From: "BARRY OLIVER" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us>
To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>
Subject: Our first date!!! LMAO

Ok, you asked for it... Mr. "I havent driven my Dakota in 2 months".. just so we are clear, are you sure you want to pursue this subject??

   For the uninformed, I make a point to try to meet as many listers as possible. I travel a lot, both for business and personally [that's how I have 93k on my Dak in 3 years..] and have met..er, 20 or so listers in 7 states, in the last year. Speaking of which, I am going to be in Chicago (downtown) the rest of this week....